Red Clay Consolidated School District Real Estate
Red Clay Consolidated School District
According to the Red Clay Consolidated School District website, www.redclayschools.com:
The Red Clay Consolidated School District includes northwestern sections of the city of Wilmington and its suburbs, all the way to the Pennsylvania state line, from the Brandywine Creek to the Pike Creek Valley area, and along the Christina River back to the city line.
Red Clay, a comprehensive K-12, is the largest public school district in the state and serves more than 16,000 students.
The district provides excellent educational opportunities for students of all levels. The instructional program begins with the mastery of basic skills by all students and is centered around individualized programs to meet the needs of each student, from the least able to the most gifted.
All Red Clay schools feature libraries, in addition to planetariums and observatories, swimming pools, science labs, technology labs, industrial arts shops, and theatre and music facilities found throughout the district.
The district offers distinctive magnet programs including – Cab Calloway School of the Arts (grades 6-12), Conrad Schools of Science (grades 6-12), and Lewis Dual Language Elementary School (kindergarten-grade 5).
- Active Adult Homes – Retire to Delaware
- City of Wilmington
- Elsmere | Newport | Pike Creek
- Hockessin | Greenville | Centerville
- New Castle | Red Lion | Delta City
- Newark | Glasgow
- South of the Canal
- Appoquinimink School District
- Avon Grove School District
- Brandywine School District
- Caesar Rodney School District
- Colonial School District
- Kennett Consolidated School District
- Red Clay Consolidated School District
- Smyrna School District
- Unionville Chadds Ford School District